2.09.2011

Where's Frosty when you need him

Ahhhhh! The snow is here!!! Remember this picture? Well, here's today's.


I'm loving how this shot turns out each time, except for the neighbor's vehicles of course...which I can do nothing about unfortunately. Notice how you can't see the road? Yeah... The man of the house decided he wanted to go to Walmart in this...much to my disapproval. 

Vehicles + Snow/Ice = NO!!!

Although apparently the postman doesn't share my sentiment.


Oh, and I'm pretty sure this poor little squirrel did NOT get the snow memo. Notice the look of panic on his/her face.

*courtesy of the man of the house*

We decided to head over to my "soul sista's"  house to "play" in the snow for a little while. I say "play" in a joking manner, because this pretty much consisted of our poor attempt at not only building a snowman (the snow is not the right consistency), but also trying to figure out a way to go sledding. Neither worked out too well. But my man got some great shots!

*courtesy of the man of the house*

I'm pretty sure we're gonna spend the rest of the day inside. Although I REALLY want to be outside shooting some photos. Gotta charge the camera battery though. Bummer...




3 comments:

  1. "except for the neighbor's vehicles of course...which I can do nothing about unfortunately."
    here you go - happy valentines day ♥
    http://i55.tinypic.com/aey4bk.jpg

    ReplyDelete